Work from Home Jobs that pay you WEEKLY!
This post may contain affiliate links but rest assured, I only suggest products that I would recommend to my own friends and family.
Over the years there have been times where I’m working seasonally from home and I think how nice it would be if I just got paid weekly. Some work from home jobs out there pay once a month which can also be challenging budget-wise. Enter a solution: 15 jobs right here in this list where you can work from home/ on a very flexible schedule and earn WEEKLY!
This list is an ongoing work in progress so please check back regularly.
Companies that offer work from home and weekly pay!
- iTalki – Employs both community language tutors and professional language teachers. When signing up, it will look like they think you want to learn a language just continue through the prompts to the end and choose start learning. You’ll still be able to get to the “Apply to be a teacher” selection on the far right sidebar. Or, once fully signed up, you can just click this link.
- Cambly – Tutoring via chat position. “While you chat with students, we automatically track the time you tutor. We pay $0.17 USD per minute ($10.20/hour), delivering your earnings every Monday (weekly, yays!) via Paypal.”
- Language Line – Interpreter positions available across many different languages. This position is open to professionals residing in the US, Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Puerto Rico and the UK.
- Chegg – You choose your areas of expertise to tutor! Tutors get paid $20/ hour and get paid weekly. Apply here.
- VOIQ – Become a sales agent. Gives you a flexible schedule so you can choose when you make calls. “With no rigid schedules or caps on earnings, you are in complete control of your finances. We offer performance based incentives, in addition to our base pay.”
- Textbroker – Project based writing positions! “Is writing your passion? Then Textbroker is the right place for you. Since 2005, Textbroker is the leading provider of unique, custom content. Thousands of registered authors and customers from around the globe execute more than 100,000 content orders through Textbroker every month. You can request a payoff to your PayPal account weekly, as long as your Textbroker balance is greater than $10.”
- Content Gather – Freelance writing. “In order to write at Content gather, you must be at least 16 years of age and English speaking. You are not required to live in an English speaking country, but you must have a very strong grasp of the English language. You will also need a PayPal account, as this is the only method of payment that we offer. All content that you submit must be 100% original and not found or listed for sale anywhere else.” According to their website you can take the money you earned whenever you want.
- London Brokers – Calling all writers! “We pay all writers every Tuesday and Friday via Paypal or Payoneer (you can chose).”
- iWriter – Content writer opportunity! “Guaranteed payouts every single week OR at the pay schedule you select.” There’s no limit to how much you can work so there’s no limit to how much you can make.
- Rev – Make money weekly typing (paid via Paypal)! As you do more and more assignments accurately you make more. You can do as much or as little as you want. Apply here. Pay starts out at $ 0.40 – 0.65/ cents per audio minute and goes up from there. “As a rookie, all of your projects will be sent to Quality Control to provide you feedback on your work. The scores you receive from Quality Control determine your metrics and are very important. You will need to maintain certain metrics to continue working with Rev.” After 100 audio minutes transcribed you are eligible to get a pay raise! Captioning with Rev opens occasionally and requires 70 WPM. Apply here.
- TranscribeMe – Transcription. Pays the highest in the industry according to their site as of the time of this writing: “We have the industry’s best rates, with earnings starting at $20 per audio hour and top monthly earnings at $2,200 (average monthly earnings are $250). Transcriptionists with specialized backgrounds in Medical & Legal are paid a higher rate.” Apply here.
- Quicktate – Transcription position. The transcriptionist “transcribes voicemail messages, memos, letters, legal files, medical files, recordings of phone calls, conference calls and other audio files. Quicktate also audits, summarizes, evaluates and analyzes audio recordings and phone conversations. Some audio files, like voicemail messages, may average just 2-3 minutes in length, while other recordings may be significantly longer, perhaps several hours. There is a one-time $15 background check. Based on the reviews for this position I can confirm that even though they are asking for money, this is not a scam.
- Needle – Chat customer service. Occasionally has open chat positions but they can go quickly. Go here for more information.
- Virtual Office VA – Virtual Assisting positions. Here’s what they have to say: “We pay weekly (one week held back) and start at $9 per hour for actual work completed (not idle time), on your agreed upon contracted clients. After Application is submitted, we will offer you free basic training and overview videos of what your general client(s) would be looking for you to do for them. The tasks involve a lot of phone work, therefore if you are not a people person, this is not for you. (They mention that there is no cold calling). If you are comfortable with this type of job, after reviewing the training and overview videos, you will complete a test letting us know that you understand the client expectations. Upon successful completion of the test, we will offer you an interview. Once successfully passing the interview process, we will offer you a contract to work with as many clients as you want. The more you want to work, the more money you make. Our virtual assistants work 20-45 hours per week, depending on what they want!”
- Deedcollector.com – Courthouse researcher. “Court Research is the process of going to the courthouse and looking at public documents. You might be looking at mortgages, marriage records, tax liens, judgments, divorces, and more. The very act of going to the courthouse to look up the records is courthouse research.” You’ll be an independent contractor, and be paid weekly by direct deposit. “An Average researcher needs 4 to 6 weeks to reach full earning potential. This is because it takes time to learn the job. We provide all the tools, training and encouragement for your success, but you will need to provide perseverance, commitment and determination.” Top researchers earn somewhere around $15 – 20/hour. Interested? Apply here.
What questions or concerns do you have about working from home? Let me know in the comments below. As always, I’m here to help!