Work From Home Jobs Jackpot!
This post may contain affiliate links which earn a commission that help in maintaining this website. There is no additional cost to you if you choose to make a purchase.
Ready to check out this great big Work From Home Jobs list? Well, you’ve hit the jackpot! This At home jobs directory has a ton of opportunities ready and waiting for you to click and apply. As always, if you have questions about working from home, please feel free to leave a comment and let me know areas I can focus on so as to provide the very BEST information for you!
This list is an ongoing work in progress so please check back regularly.
Companies that offer Data Entry Work From Home Jobs:
- ClickWorker: According to their site, “Clickworker.com hires freelancers globally to work at home in data entry, translation, writing and research jobs via a crowdsourcing platform.” Apply here. “How it works: You can sign up as a Clickworker free of charge. You work independently, your schedule is flexible and all you need is a computer and/or mobile device with an Internet connection. You decide when and how much you want to work – on a freelance basis.”
- MicroWorkers: To locate data entry opportunities with MicroWorkers, simply sign up on their site here then follow their instructions – “click on the Tasks link and browse through the hundreds of listed tasks. Each task will display a set of instructions, the time to complete it and the amount you will earn for finishing the job. If you believe you can finish the task, click on “I accept this job” to accept this job, and the page will display a form where you can enter the proof required by the Employer. Otherwise, click on “Not interested in this job” if you do not wish to perform the job.””
- Dion Data: Instructions to apply are located here and they ask that you meet these requirements:
- Must type at least 60 wpm with accuracy.
- Computer Skills including internet, e-mail, e-mail attachments, downloading and
- Candidate will ensure that projects stay on schedule
with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned goals.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Home Desktop Computer (Dual monitor/computers a plus).
- Computer running Windows XP x32 bit operating system (dual boot accepted)
Stable Internet Connection (Cable or DSL a plus).
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Zirtual – Virtual Assistant work that could very likely include data entry. To apply you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information you can visit their website: https://www.zirtual.com/zirtual-assistants
- The SmartCrowd: Got skills and looking for a place to use them to make cash from home? Rather than being judged on a resume or experience, take a quick evaluation and get work based on your results. Apply here. Requirements:
- “You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Your country of residence must be your uninterrupted residence for the duration of your participation in the Lionbridge crowd.
- You must complete at least one placement evaluation before you can be considered for work. You will only be allowed to work on those tasks related to the talent you’ve demonstrated. The higher you score, the greater your chance to take on tasks and be paid for work!”
- Cass information systems – Offsite Invoice Payment Specialist. “The Offsite Invoice Payment Specialist operates a PC in a work-at-home environment, entering data to pay freight invoices and report information.” Pay is estimated to be between $29 – 30k/ year. Listings say they are located in OH or MO but after training the work would be completed from your home office. Apply here.
Companies that offer Customer Service Work From Home Jobs:
Love to help people and want to work from home? There are a lot of opportunities to be a customer service representative!
- LiveOps – Insurance Claim Customer Service Representative. “Pay is a quarter per minute of talk time. Calls typically come in weekdays between 9 am and 6 pm eastern time. The hours available can be expanded when catastrophic events occur such as floods, severe storms, or hurricanes.” Apply here for the Insurance Claim Customer Service Role. Inbound sales positions also available. More information about the Inbound Sales role is found here.
- Sitel – “Associates will be required to service inbound calls. Calls may involve billing inquiries, account or product inquiries, product or service orders, installation scheduling or technical product trouble shooting. Our clients come from various industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, hospitality and health care.” You would be an employee instead of an Independent Contractor. Apply here…
- Sykes/ Alpine Access – Scroll down for opportunities in the US or Canada. Apply here.
- Accolade – Hiring Independent Customer Service Agents. Apply using the Agent application here.
- Transcom – US Home Agent. Apply here.
- Holland America – Direct Reservation Sales Agent. Apply here.
- Blooms Today – Independent Sales Agent. Apply here.
- Apple – At Home Advisor. Apply here.
- NexRep – Inbound/Outbound and email Customer Service. Apply here.
- Startek – Customer Care Rep. “Since this is a work at home position, you must also reside in one of the following states below: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming” Apply here (Choose “Startek @Home” on the left).
Products from Amazon.com‹ ›
- Price: $27.99Was: $48.00
- Price: $43.86
- Sutherland – Gaming Consultant. Apply here.
- Asurion – Bilingual Customer Service Representative positions for those who are bilingual French/English or Spanish/English speaking. Apply here.
- Conduent – Inbound Customer Care. Apply here.
- Great Virtual Works – Various Campaigns to become a Customer Service agent. Involves setting up your very own mini-call center business and then choosing the Arise Platform client campaigns you wish to work on. Here are some of their current campaigns. There are costs associated in working with GVW such as a background check. Register and learn more information about this opportunity here.
- Amazon Restaurants – Merchant Support Associate. Apply here.
- Convergys – “Sales & Service” Representatives that live in AL, AZ, CO, FL, IA, ID, IN, KA, KY, LA, MN, MS, MO, NM, MI, OH, NY, PA, SC, ND, SD, WV, VA, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, OK, OR, MT, NE. Apply here.
- Direct Interactions – “CSR Agents are typically paid between $10.00-$12.00 per hour. Currently, we are not hiring from: HI, MA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, or Washington D.C.” Select an open position to apply to here.
- Xact telesolutions – Inbound Service Professional. “This position starts at $9.00 USD per hour for all new candidates. Maximum pay for this position grade with seniority, tenure and experience is $13.00 USD. This position is only open to applicants residing in the following states: FL, GA, MD, ME, NC, TX. Those not residing in those states may apply but will only be contacted when the position is open to that particular state/province.” Apply here.
- Telcare Corp Retention Services – Telephone Survey Agent. Apply here!
- HSN – Customer Service Representative residing in either TN or FL (Note: “Must live in Hernando, Pasco, Sumter, Citrus, Polk, Hardee, Desoto, Manatee, Sarasota, Orange, Seminole, Brevard, Volusia, or Osceola Counties within the state of Florida.”) Apply to one of these open positions here.
- Next level Solutions – Virtual Independent Agent (Sales/ Customer Service). Learn more and apply here.
- Ver-a-fast – Customer Service Representative. Ver-A-Fast is not currently recruiting independent contractors in the following states: AK, CA, CO, CT, HI, MA, NV, NY, OR, WA & WI. Fill out this questionnaire to apply.
- Frontline Call center – Call Center Customer Service Agent. Apply here.
- Alorica – Various CSR opportunities. Check out open positions and choose one to apply to here.
- Expert planet – Periodically accepts applications for Independent Customer Service/ Sales Agents. For more information about current opportunities click here.
- Micahtek – “There is great demand for phone agents with data entry skills to serve the 24-hour, 7-day a week Call Center. MicahTek provides on-site training and cross-training. Phone agents answer inbound, scripted calls to process product orders, donations, Prayer calls, and special events through data entry directly into the computer systems.” Apply here.
Products from Amazon.com‹ ›
- Price: $8.52Was: $14.99
- VIPdesk – Customer Service Positions, both Full and Part time opportunities available. Apply here.
- Service800 – Customer Service Representative. Prior experience required. Apply here.
- AnswerConnect: Occasionally has remote Business Support Associate positions. Check here to apply.
- Angels R Us – Customer Service Representative. NOT HIRING IN THE FOLLOWING STATES: * California* Connecticut* Maryland* Massachusetts* New York* Oregon* Wisconsin Apply here.
- Cox Automotive – Appointment Setter/ Customer Service. “Candidates can live in IL, WI or IA but must be able to drive into Dubuque, IA once a month for team meetings.” Apply here.
- Arise Virtual Solutions – Involves setting up your very own mini-call center business and then choosing the Arise Platform client campaigns you wish to work on. Here are some of their current campaigns. There are costs associated in working with Arise such as a background check and training courses, etc. Read more about the opportunity here. “FYI there are a few states that Arise doesn’t operate in: California, New York, Maryland, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
- Travel Leaders Group – Travel Specialist, requires 3-5 years’ experience. For more information or to Apply click here.
- Concentrix – Work At Home Anywhere US: Customer Product and Purchase Expert (Full Time or Part Time), also hiring for Customer Product Support Advisor (FULL or PART TIME). Apply here.
- Intuit – Turbotax Tax Support (Technical Customer Service). No tax experience or credential needed however if you do have an EA or CPA credential there are also lucrative Tax advice work from home opportunities! Apply for an open position here.
- Working Solutions – Sales and Customer Service Representative. “We are currently not accepting applications from candidates residing in CA, NY, PA or WA.” Apply here!
- Hubstaff – Customer Support and QA technician (Technical Customer Service) see the job description for details and to apply.
- Liveworld – Bilingual Customer Service Agent. See the post for which languages they are seeking (there are quite a few from Arabic to Spanish and more!!) Apply here.
- Pleio – Medication Reminder! “We are looking for caring, motivated individuals who want to assist others with getting into a good routine with their medication. If you are a self-sufficient, self-starter with a home office, a dedicated phone line, and have a desire to help people, apply now!“
[bctt tweet=”Love to help people and want to work from home? 35+ WFH customer service representative Jobs!” username=”TheWFHCoach”]
Companies that are hiring for Courthouse Research Jobs:
Don’t mind leaving the house but want to have control over your schedule and how much you earn? Courthouse Research might just be the perfect role for you!
- Information Technologies – Independent Contractor work pulling data related to tax liens and/ or bankruptcies. “Currently we are in search of Court Abstractors/Data Collectors in various regions around the nation. This is an independent contractor position.” To apply, click here.
- Deedcollector.com – You’ll be an independent contractor, and be paid weekly by direct deposit. “An Average researcher needs 4 to 6 weeks to reach full earning potential. This is because it takes time to learn the job. We provide all the tools, training and encouragement for your success, but you will need to provide perseverance, commitment and determination.” Top researchers earn somewhere around $15 – 20/hour. Interested? Apply here.
- Advanced Background Check – Document Retrieval and background check research. Note: Application asks questions pertaining to your company name, your experience and if you carry insurance against errors and omissions. If interested, apply here.
- JBS Research – Courthouse research position (Independent Contractor). Start your application here.
- First National Acceptance Co. – “his is a part-time, independent contractor position that consists of locating and recording the names and addresses of sellers of owner-financed real estate notes. Only a small amount of information is collected so the research is not in-depth or detailed. In many courthouses research is available on computer. Opportunities exist in multiple counties so once the research is caught up in a given county, additional counties may be available for research. Payment is made on a per name basis, often adding up to $12.00 per hour or more. New counties that have not been assigned in the past offer an opportunity for immediate income potential. Researchers are expected to visit the county courthouse on a regular basis in order to keep the research caught up.” Apply here!
- Sunlark Research – “We generally are picking up very basic information from the documents available, such as names and addresses. We then enter the information into database or spreadsheet software, depending on the needs of the client. The amount of work available in a given county depends on the population base and growth and mobility of the area as well as on the type(s) of assignments we have available in your area. A very small county (i.e., under 10,000 residents) may have less than one hour of work per month while a very large county (i.e., over 1 million population) can sometimes keep a fast-working researcher busy for several hours each week.” Apply here.
- Sentinel Data Retrieval – “We are always looking for qualified, accurate and reliable researchers and court retrievers.” Collect background check data. Click here to apply.
Companies that offer Freelance Writing Work From Home Jobs:
For those who have a flair for writing and want to build up a nice freelance writing career, you can find some great opportunities at these companies. Some opportunities will even pay you for applying if they like your work!
- Domainite – Send them a writing sample after following their instructions. Apply here.
- Great Content – “If you love to write, can turn your mind to a wide variety of subjects and can work effectively with clients from around the world, you could be the ideal fit for our pool of writing talent. Apply to join and within days you could be taking on orders from clients as diverse as property firms to fashion labels.
- Pure Content – Competitive but doable if you feel you can produce high quality content!You got this! Send your resume to email@example.com with a sample of your writing. They also noted: “If you would like to become an editor, we will send you a test piece to complete.”
- Online writing jobs – Get paid just for applying! all accepted pieces get paid $10! Even if you don’t technically have experience you can use their writing instructions to create a piece of content for them. Apply here.
- Crowd Content – According to their site they are offering these work from home opportunities (as of the time of this writing):
- “Writer – Enterprise Clients
- Editor – Enterprise Clients
- Writer – Bloomingdale’s Category Descriptions (Closed)
- Writer – Marketplace
- Writer – Best Buy Product Descriptions
- Editor – Best Buy Product Descriptions
- Editor – Marketplace
Note: if a Work Opportunity you are interested in is currently “Closed”, you can still create your Worker Account and apply for the opportunity later when it opens up.” Apply here.
- eZdia – “Our projects range from product descriptions to blog posts to in-depth technical articles. Most of the current projects are for eCommerce content. You’ll be paid on a per word agreement, based on the word count of the final draft. The amount varies from project to project. Usually we have plenty of work available; however, the amount of work does rise and fall with the number of orders we get from our clients.” Apply here.
Companies that offer transcription Work From Home Jobs:
Need something flexible enough to work with your schedule where you can show off those awesome typing skills? Transcription just might be your ideal fit!
[bctt tweet=”Need something flexible enough to work with your schedule where you can show off those awesome typing skills? Transcription just might be your ideal fit!” username=”TheWFHCoach”]
- 1 888 Type it up – This transcription service pays among the highest that we’ve ever found. Here’s what they have to say “transcriptionists make $36 to $180 per audio hour, and we strive to pay at least $1 to $2 per audio minute ($60 to $120 per audio hour) and higher when possible.” Apply here.
- Rev – Make money weekly typing (paid via Paypal)! As you do more and more assignments accurately you make more. You can do as much or as little as you want. Apply here. Pay starts out at $ 0.40 – 0.65/ cents per audio minute and goes up from there. “As a rookie, all of your projects will be sent to Quality Control to provide you feedback on your work. The scores you receive from Quality Control determine your metrics and are very important. You will need to maintain certain metrics to continue working with Rev.” After 100 audio minutes transcribed you are eligible to get a pay raise! Captioning with Rev opens occasionally and requires 70 WPM. Apply here.
- CastingWords– “Transcribe, edit, and complete other short jobs online, at your own pace. Work as much or as little as you want, when you want.” Apply here.
- TranscribeMe – Pays the highest in the industry according to their site as of the time of this writing: “We have the industry’s best rates, with earnings starting at $20 per audio hour and top monthly earnings at $2,200 (average monthly earnings are $250). Transcriptionists with specialized backgrounds in Medical & Legal are paid a higher rate.” Apply here.
- Scribie – Requires a Paypal account. Pays $5-20 / audio hour for short audio files that are 6 minutes long or less. Apply here.
- GMR Transcription – “Transcription of a variety of topics including academic, legal, business, and more. You can create your own schedule and pick and choose how much work you take from us. No experience necessary.” Apply here.
Companies that offer Email/Chat Work From Home Jobs:
[bctt tweet=”If you’ve got great customer service skills and you can type quickly, but perhaps not the quietest background environment email and chat type jobs might be your ticket to Work From Home freedom” username=”TheWFHCoach”]
- Apple@Home – RCC Chat Customer Service (French Speaking). Apply here.
- Talk2Rep – Sales and Customer Service positions available. Apply here.
- Dyson – Customer Experience Specialist/ Online Advisor. Click here to apply.
- TheChatShop – Must be able to type at least 80 WPM. To apply you’ll need to answer the questions below and “email your CV [resume] and your completed responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I would make a great part of the team because…
- I am most interested in learning…
- I think I can teach you…
- A perfect live chat is one which…”
- Site Staff – Chat hosts need to be able to carry on 3-4 chats at a time and type 65 – 70 WPM. Apply here.
- Needle – Occasionally has open chat positions but they can go quickly. Go here for more information.
Companies that offer scoring and/or grading Work From Home Jobs:
Certified teachers looking for a side gig or an opportunity between teaching positions can likely find a nice little work from home opportunity scoring papers online!
- ETS – “Constructed-response scoring professionals evaluate samples of performance such as written short answers or essays, spoken responses and portfolios. Work takes place online and at scoring sites throughout the United States.” Apply here.
- Measurement, Inc – “For remote readers: Access to a home computer, secure high-speed internet, and a work area that can be secured.” A bachelor’s degree in any topic is acceptable. Training is paid! Apply here.
- WriteScore – Score student’s writing prompt responses. No experience necessary. “Our scoring season will begin with the first training in early July. We are looking for conscientious people to read and score student responses. Evaluators first undergo training, pass the qualifying levels, and then score actual student responses. During training, trainees will analyze student papers to learn the scoring system, score practice papers, and discuss the results with lead trainers. Additionally, all trainees must pass a qualifying test to become a scorer. Write Score has scorer positions available throughout the school year and the position requires scorers who have 4-year college degree and pass the final qualifying test.” Pay is rumored to start at $9/hour but could be over $14. Apply here.
- Pearson – “Pearson is the most comprehensive provider of educational assessment products, services and solutions. A trusted partner in district, state, and national assessments for more than 50 years, Pearson helps administrators, teachers, parents, and students use assessment and research to promote learning and academic achievement.” If you are located in the US, have a bachelor’s degree, a phone and internet, you can do this scoring job! You’ll fill out an application, a survey and then do a test to see if you are a good fit to score assessments for them. Apply here.
Companies that offer Virtual Assistant Work From Home Jobs:
Love working on a project by project basis as an assistant or want to build your experience across multiple industries? Virtual assisting is an ever growing field with massive potential! Check out these hot work from home leads…
[bctt tweet=”Virtual assisting is an ever growing field with massive potential! Check out these hot work from home leads…” username=”TheWFHCoach”]
- VickyVirtual – Traditional type of job application to work from home as a virtual assistant. Apply here.
- Fancy Hands – According to their website: “If you have fast internet connection and the ability to use common websites and software, this could be a lot of fun. We’re looking for smart people who want to help build a great company and get paid. Keep reading if you’re interested. Are you good on the phone and great at internet research? This could be the perfect position for you… Important You need to have an audio headset (with a microphone) to do this job (in some cases iPhone headphones work just fine). To start, you’ll get paid per task depending on how quickly the task is finished, what time of day it is, and how complicated the task is. For example, let’s say you have 5 different tasks to make reservations at a restaurant. To start, tasks are worth anywhere from $3.00 to $7 per task and go up from there. If interested, you may be promoted to a managerial type position, managing other assistants and helping ensure everything runs smoothly. Payments go out every other week (on Tuesday) via Dwolla”
- Time, etc. – Competitive with a longer application but certainly not impossible to get hired. Pays $11/ hour. Apply here.
- LifeBushido – “Lifebushido believes that people at home, such as stay-at-home-moms, are an incredibly capable and vastly underutilized group of people for getting great work completed.
- The work involves all the work needed to run the ventures listed on this website.
- The work starts at 5 hours per week. If your work is good, you can increase to up to 20 hours per week. After a few months, we mutually explore your unique talents and the needs of Lifebushido ventures to determine the best work to fit your unique talents.
- We hire people from around the world. Lifebushido is run solely by people working part-time from home around the world.
If interested in finding out more information and applying for a job, please email email@example.com. You will receive an email to get details about our company and start the job application process.”
- Assistant Match – Here you can register to become a Virtual Assistant where, if chosen to proceed, you’ll talk to an account manager and be matched with those in need of VA services. Apply here.
- Belay – Hiring Virtual Assistants to work as much or as little as they like! 5 years combined experience as a virtual assistant, project manager or in a support type role. Apply here.
Handmade Item Sales Online
[bctt tweet=”Want to create your own Work from Home business where you call the shots, set all your own hours and which days you work? Check out these entrepreneurial opportunities!” username=”TheWFHCoach”]
- Zazzle – “Ready to create personalized gifts? Zazzle will help you add unique artwork, designs and photos to a huge assortment of products and create one-of-a-kind gifts. Check out our top products below to find great custom gifts for everyone in your life. Everything is made exactly to order and ships quickly.” With Zazzle, you could start a store online offering the items you’ve created on Zazzle and when an order comes through you could order it from Zazzle and ship it to your customer. Check out this opportunity here.
- Etsy – “Etsy is a peer-to-peer e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies, as well as unique factory-manufactured items. It doesn’t take much to list your items and once you make a sale, Etsy’s transaction fee is just 3.5%.” Click here to list your first items!
- Handmade@Amazon – In order to sell handmade items on Amazon, they ask you first to fill out an application: “To apply to sell on Handmade at Amazon, you’ll need to complete this application on a desktop or laptop computer, please allow 30 minutes. Before you begin, make sure you have images of your products, your production process, and your workspace(s). Once you submit your application, you should expect to hear back from us within 1 week. Any information you provide will only be used internally to process your application.” The fee they charge is 15% which according to their site includes payment processing, marketing, fraud protection and provides discounted shipping to your customers. Click here to get started with your application.
- HyenaCart – This might be just the option for you if you’ve got a lot of items to sell or if your items don’t meet other platforms strict definition of “Handmade”. They simply ask that your items are “family friendly” such that the items are free of “adult themed content”. There is a flat fee for set up and listing (there is a one time set up fee and then a $5/mo fee which you can stop paying for up to 2 months at a time if you need to take a much needed vacation. “There are three ways to sign-up to sell items on Hyena Cart, depending on whether you will be sharing a store, running your own store, or selling used items.” There is a fee to list which temporarily (as of the time of this writing) has been reduced to just one penny! Go here to learn more and get started! Here is a link to learn more about the costs of selling with them.
- Cafepress – “In just a few easy clicks, create a sale-ready collection of products on CafePress. There’s no shop involved, no shop management – instead we market your products and you earn the money!” There are other options to earn with CafePress as well: If you already have an online store, “The Shops service provides an online shop where you can, design, manage, and sell your own branded merchandise on your website. If you already have an audience, this is the pick for you!” Learn more about CafePress Shops here. If you have a knack for creating fan based items or want to have the opportunity to try your hand at it (and build a portfolio perhaps), “CafePress fan portals make it easy to create T-shirts, bags, coffee mugs, and more for your favorite Television shows, movies, comics, and more! Learn more about fan portals here.
- ShopHandmade – A fee-free way to sell your handmade items! You can also sell gently used craft supplies. Learn more or get started here.
- GLC Mall – “Your new craft store will give you the opportunity to connect to a worldwide customer base looking for arts and crafts 24 hours a day, seven days a week; you will also become part of a growing online community of crafters, artists, artisans and designers. The GLC Arts and Crafts mall has no hidden fees, that means – No Commissions, No Setup Fees. We have 3 store Plans:
Basic Store – List up to 100 items for a flat rate of $3.50 per month. Semi-Pro Store – List up to 250 items for a flat rate of $6.95 per month. Pro Store. List Unlimited items in your store for a Flat Rate of $12.00 per month. Click here to review these options, choose one and list those items!
Offer a Class Opportunities
- Academy of Mine – “All-in-one Platform to Create, Sell and Market Courses.” Click here to view a demo and create your own academy!
- Udemy – “Teach what you know, or teach what you love. You can create a course on almost anything. Millions of students are waiting, eager to learn and we’re here to help you make it happen.” Click here to get started!
- Teachable – “Create a course for free in minutes with Teachable. Get started with just your email and the name of your school. Access everything you need to build rich, interactive lectures. Showcase a stunning school with your own branding. Build a vibrant community around your school. Attract students and sell your online courses.” This link will provide you with a “complete free bundle of resources to help you create an online course.”
- Open Learning – “OpenLearning enables anyone, anywhere, to build engaging MOOCs that create interactive and empowering learning experiences. And the best part? It’s free. No technical skills are necessary, so you can join the online learning revolution right now!” Check out this platform here!
- eCoach – “Transform The Way You Teach With Interactive Courses. Offers Unlimited Storage. Get Started Now For Free.
- Litmos – Helps you create training courses. No credit card required to start. Begin your free trail here!
- Eliademy – “Eliademy is a free e-learning platform (LMS) that allows educators and students to create, share and manage online courses.” Start here.
- Thinkific – “Empowering modern course creators. Start with our Forever Free Plan. No credit card required.” Go here to get started.
- WizIQ – “Easy to use integrated learning delivery platform for instructors and institutions”. Create your course today here.
- Skillshare – “You’ll earn money every time a student takes your class. Top teachers make up to $40,000 a year. Plus, creating classes is easy with our simple format and supportive community.” Get started here.
- Ruzuku – “Everything you need to connect with your audience, create inspiring content, and change the world.” 14 day trial offered here!
- Educadium – “Educadium makes it easy for organizations and individuals to reach learners around the world. In minutes, you can create a branded EasyCampus to store digital materials and create cost-effective online classes for knowledge sharing, assessment, and certification.” Start creating your course for free here!
- Learnworlds – “Build a beautiful, social & interactive online school to create, host and sell online courses. Setup in 5′ minutes – No Coding Required – 30 Days Free Trial.” Start for free here.
- Moodle – Open source website that allows instructors to create courses. “net connects you with free courses and content shared by Moodle users all over the world.” How to create a course on Moodle.
- Clickbank – Great place to market a course you’ve already created. Click here for details about how to set up your course on Clickbank so you can market it and promote it.
Do you have questions or concerns about working from home? I’ve been working from home successfully for years now, let me know in the comments what you’d like me to write about next! Have companies to add to this list? I’m here to help!